Dry red chili 30 nos
Garlic finely chopped ¼ cup
Ginger finely chopped 1 tbsp
Honey 1 tbsp
Pepper powder ½ tsp
Gingelly oil 2 tbsp
- First boil the red chilies for 2 min. Then cool down to room temperature.
- Then squeeze the chilies and grind it into a fine paste with adding a little water. Keep it aside.
- Heat a vessel with oil once oil heats add chopped ginger. Saute well.
- Then add chopped garlic. Saute well. Then add chili paste. Saute well.
- Then add a little water,required salt and pepper powder. Mix it well. Cover it. Let it boil in simmer. Once the raw smell goes add honey, mix it well. Switch off the flame.
Store it in an airtight container
Keep it in the fridge for 2 weeks.