Mughalai paneer kuruma
Paneer cubed 1 cup
Capsicum chopped 2 no
Butter 1 tbsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Boiled milk ¾ cup
Kasuri methi 2 tbsp
Seasoning cardamom,cinnamon,cloves,star anise each one
For soaking and grind
Cashew nut 12 no
Badam 12 no
Khus khus 1 tbsp
Soaking with hot water and grind
Big onion 1 no
Green chili 4 no
Garlic 3 no
Ginger 1 small piece
- First soak the given items in hot water for 10 min, then grind it into a fine paste.
- Then grind cashew, badam and khus khus in a fine paste. Keep it aside.
- Dry roast the kasuri methi leaves and make it into a coarse powder.
- Soak pinch saffron with ¼ cup of warm water.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of butter. Add paneer cubes and capsicum. Saute for 1 min. Keep it aside.
- Then heat a vessel with oil, once oil heats add seasoning items. When it’s popped add ground onion paste. Saute well in medium flame.
- Once the raw smell goes, add ¼ cup of water. Mix it well. Let it boil.
- Then add cashew paste and mix it well. Let it boil for 1 min. Then add milk. Let it boil for min. Then add fried paneer and capsicum, saffron milk, roasted kasuri methi powder and salt. Mix it well and let it boil for 1 min. Switch off the flame.
Serve it with chappathi.