Wheat kollu bholi
Wheat flour 1 cups
Kollu parupu ½ cup
Nattu sakkarai ½ cup
Grated coconut ¼ cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Butter 2 tbsp
Oil for making bholi
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, salt and butter. Add enough water to knead soft chapati dough. Keep it aside for 30 min.
- Meanwhile pressure cook the kollu or 8 to 10 whistles. After pressure release drain the dal and grind it well without water.
- In a mixing bowl add ground dal, nattu sakkarai, grated coconut and cardamom powder. Mix it well and make small lemon size balls. Keep it aside.
- Pinch the chapati dough and make it medium size ball.(This should be double the size of kollu balls).
- Just press the chapati dough with palm and stuff with the kollu ball. Cover it with chapathi dough. Dust with some wheat four.
- Carefully roll it with chapati roller as much as thin possible.
- Heat the tawa and cook the bholi. Drizzle some oil in both sides.
SERVE IT IN FOR MORNING BREAKFAST OR EVENING SNACK.
THIS IS A HEALTHY SNACK FOR KIDS