Tomato 6 no
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Garlic finely chopped 1 tbsp
Onion finely chopped ¼ cup
Red chilli 10 no
Mixed herbs(pasta seasonings) 1 tbsp
Pepper powder ½ tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
- First boil the tomatoes and red chilies for 5 mins
- Then cool down to room temperature. Then grind it well.
- Heat a vessel with olive oil, once oil heats add garlic and saute well.
- Then add chopped onion and saute well. Then add tomato puree and mix it well.
- Then add mixed herbs, pepper powder and sugar mix it well. cover it and let it boil.
- Once the sauce cooks well, switch off the flame. Cool down to room temperature.
Store it in an airtight container.
Keep it in the fridge for 2 weeks.