Chilli garlic mutton fry
Mutton ¼ kg
Garlic 25 no
Red chilli 10 no
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Gingelly oil 4 tbsp
Curry leaves 1 sprig
- Heat a pressure cooker with tsp of oil.once oil heats add washed mutton pieces.
- Saute well. Then add turmeric powder and cup of water. Pressure cook until soft.
- Grind the red chilli and garlic in a fine paste with little water.
- Then heat a pan with oil. Once oil heats add curry leaves and cooked mutton pieces. Saute well.
- Then add ground paste. Saute well. Then add ½ cup of water and salt. Mix it well.
- Let it boil. Once the raw smell goes and oil separates from gravy switch off the flame. Serve it with white rice and chappathi.