Milk 500 ml
Badam 15 no
Cashew 15 no
cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Nattu Sakarai(brown sugar) 8 tsp
- First soak the badam for 15 min. then wash it well. then grind badam and cashew in a fine coarse powder. keep it aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan or heavy bottom pan with milk. let it boil. then take 2 tbsp of warm milk, and soak saffron on it. keep it aside. mean while keep stirring the milk, otherwise milk will burn it.
- Once the milk reduce half of the quantity, then add badam cashew powder, cardamom powder, saffron milk and nattu sakkarai. mix it well. let it boil for 1 min, then switch off the flame. cool down to room temperature.
- Then fill it to kulfi mold. keep it in freezer for 15 hours.
- After 15 hours take the kulfi mold and keep it in water for 1 min, then carefully take the kulfi from mold.
Enjoy the kulfi.
NOTE: If you don’t have kulfi mold no problem just fill it in small stainless class with popsicle stick.