Cashew nut 2 cup
Gram flour ¾ cup
Rice flour ¼ cup and 2 tbsp
Chili powder 1 ½ tsp
Hing (perungayam) ½ tsp
Curry leaves 1 string
Oil for deep fry
- Take a big vessel add cashew, gram flour, rice flour, chili powder, hing, curry leaves and salt. Mix it well.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil. Mix it well.
- Sprinkle little water. Mix it well. Don’t add too much water.
- Heat a kadai with oil. Carefully spread the cashew in oil.
- Fry till the cashew nuts turns golden brown. Drain them in a paper towel. Let it cool down to room temperature.
Store it in an airtight container.