Wheat cashew cookies
Healthy Homemade Cookies
Wheat flour 2 cup
Cashew nut ¼ cup
Sugar ¾ cup
Butter 1 ½ cup
Salt ¼ tsp
Milk 4 tbsp
- First grind the cashew nuts in a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl add all the flours, sugar, butter and salt. Mix it well.
- Then add milk. Mix it well and make it into a soft dough. (shown in the picture)Don’t add too much milk, otherwise the dough will get sticky.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven 360 degree
- Pinch some dough, make it a small ball. Press the dough(shown in the picture)
- Make small holes with fork on top of the cookie(shown in the picture)
- Arrange tray. Put the tray in freezer for 10 min. Then bake it for 18 min or until cookies turn light brown.
- Then take the tray out. Cookies are soft when you take the tray from the oven.
- Cool down the cookies to room temperature completely. After cooling down take the cookies and store it in an airtight container.