Badam 1 cup
Sugar ½ cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Ghee 1 ½ tsp
- First soak the almonds in hot water for an hour. Peel the skin.
- Dry them in paper towel for an hour.
- Then grind in a semi fine powder. Keep it aside.
- Heat a big vessel. Add sugar and ½ cup of water. Let it boil.
- Once the sugar syrup gets single thread consistency, then low the flame. Add almond powder, saffron and cardamom powder. Mix it well.
- Keep stirring until it forms like a chappathi dough. Add ghee. Pinch some dough and make a ball. This is right consistency. (shown in the picture)
- Switch off the flame. Let it cool down for 5 min.
- Knead well when it is warm. After kneading, the dough became soft and smooth. Grease the chappathi roller with ghee.
- Transfer it to chappathi roller. Cover it with butter paper or plastic wrap. Start rolling with chappathi roller. Remove the paper. Cut into any shape with knife.
Store it in an airtight container.
Keep it in refrigerator