Gram flour 1 cup
Rice flour 2 tsp
Chili powder 1 tsp
Hing ½ tsp
Peanut ¼ cup
Curry leaves 1 strand
Oil for deep fry
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour, rice flour, chili powder, hing, salt and 1 tsp of oil. Add little water.
- Mix it well without any lumps. (like bajji batter)
- Heat a kadai with oil. Once oil heats, take the boondhi ladle. Grease the boondhi ladle with oil. Pour one ladle of batter on the boondhi ladle. (shown in the picture) gently spread the batter. It will drop down by itself. Cook both sides evenly. Drain in the paper towel.
- Heat a pan with 1tbsp of oil. Once oil heats, add peanut and curry leaves. Fry peanuts until crisp. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add boondhi and fried peanuts. Mix it well. Store it in an air tight container.
Serve it with coffee or tea.