Cashew nut 1 cup
Sugar ½ cup
Ghee 1 tbsp.Method
1. First grind the cashew nuts in a coarse powder. Don’t over run the mixer, else the powder will turn oily. Keep it aside.
2. Heat a heavy bottom pan. Add sugar and ½ cup of water. Mix it well. Let it boil.
3. Check the sugar syrup. Once the syrup turns single thread consistency (kambi pahu).
4. Then low the flame, add cashew powder. Mix it well. Keep stirring until it forms like a chappati dough. Pinch some dough and make a small ball (shown in the picture).This is right consistency. Switch off the flame. Let it cool down for 5 min.
5. Knead well when it is warm. When you feel the dough is dry, add ½ tsp of ghee. After kneading, the dough became smooth and soft. Grease the chappathi roller.
6. Transfer it to chappathi roller. Cover it with butter paper or plastic wrap. Strat rolling with a chappathi roller. Remove the paper. Cut in to any shape with knife. Take the edges, knead and roll it again.
Store it in an airtight container.
KEEP IN REFRIDGERATER.