Big onion diced ½ cup
Idli 3 no
Capsicum diced ½ cup
Tomato small 2 no
Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
Chili powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Oil ½ cup
Coriander leaves for garnish
1. First cut the idli into small cubes. I used leftover idlis. If you use fresh idli, then refrigerate first for 3o min then cut it.
2. Heat a kadai with oil. when oil is hot, deep fry the idlis. Drain them in paper towel. Keep it aside.
3. Heat a pan with 2 tbsp of oil. Once oil heats, add diced onion, capsicum and ginger garlic paste. Saute well.
4. Then add tomato puree, all the powders and salt. Mix it well. Cover it and cook for 5 min.
5. Then add fried idlis. The idlis should be crisp while eating so just toss it. Switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with onion raita.