Kale broccoli chappathi
Broccoli ¼ cup
Kale leaves chopped ¼ cup
Ginger finely chopped ½ tsp
Wheat flour 2cup
Ajwain seeds (omam) ½ tsp
Chat masala ½ tsp
Oil 1 tsp
1. First boil the broccoli, kale leaves and ginger with little water. Once the broccoli cooks well, switch off the flame. Let it cool down to room temperature. Strain it. Keep the water for make dough.
2. Then grind it to a fine paste without water.
3. In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, broccoli paste, chat masala, oil, omam and salt. Mix it well. Add broccoli water to make soft dough.
4. Take lemon size ball, and roll it to chappathi.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame. Cook the chappathi with little oil.
Serve hot with any veg gravy