7 cup burfi
Gram flour 1 cup
Shredded coconut 1 cupa
Milk 1 cup
Ghee 1 cup
Sugar 2 ½ cup
Cashew nut powder ½ cupMethod
1. Grease a tray with ghee. Keep it aside.
2. Heat a big vessel with 1 tsp of ghee. Roast the gram flour in medium flame. (don’t burn it)
Switch off the flame.
3. Add all the remaining items. Mix it well.
4. Heat this vessel. Keep stirring.
5. Once the mixture is getting thick, and started to leave the side of the vessel, pour it in to the greased tray. Spread it evenly. Let it set for 15 min.
6. When it is warm, cut in to any shape with a greased knife. Let it cool down to room temperature, then remove the pieces carefully. Store it in an airtight container.