Big onion finely chopped ½ cup
Tomato finely chopped ½ cup
Oil 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
Chicken ¾ kg
Coriander powder 1 ½ tsp
Chili powder ½ tsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Curd 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 ½ tsp
For dry roast and grind
Pepper 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Ina mixing bowl, add all the marinate items. Mix it well. keep it aside for at least for 30 min.
- Dry roast the items given. Cool down to room temperature. Grind it to a fine powder. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan with oil, once oil heats add mustard seeds. Once seeds are popped add curry leaves and chopped onion. Saute well.
- Once onion turns slightly brown, add chopped tomatoes. Saute well. once the oil oozes out, add marinate chicken and salt. Mix it well.
- Add ½ cup of water, cover it and cook well.
- Keep stirring in intervals. Once the chicken is cook well, add 1 ½ tsp of roasted pepper powder. mix it well. garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve it with white rice and rasam.