Mutton bone soup
Mutton bone ¼ kg
Tomato finely chopped 1 no
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Gingely oil 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
For coarsely grind
Pepper 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
Ginger finely chopped 1 tsp
Garlic finely chopped 1 tsp
Small onion 6 no
- First grind coarsely the given items. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil, once oil heats ad washed mutton bone. Saute well.
- And then add tomatoes. Mix it well.
- Then add ground masala. Saute well. once the oil oozes out, add 3 cups of water.
- Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
- After pressure release, open the lid, add chopped coriander leaves and required salt.
Serve it with more pepper if you want.