Raw peanut 3 cup
Gram flour 1 cup
Rice flour ½ cup
Chili powder 1 ½ tsp
Hing (perungayam) ½ tsp
Curry leaves 1 string
Oil for deep fry
- Take a big vessel add peanut, gram flour, rice flour, chili powder, hing, curry leaves and salt. Mix it well.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil. Mix it well.
- Sprinkle little water. Mix it well. Don’t add too much water.
- Heat a kadai with oil. Carefully spread the kadalai in oil. This will take time.
- Fry till the kadalai turns golden brown. Drain them in a paper towel. Let it cool down to room temperature.
Store it in an airtight container.