Moong dal ladoo
Green moong dal 1 cup
Sugar ¾ cup
Roasted Mixed nuts 2 tbsp
Ghee 3 tbsp
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Heat a heavy bottom pan. Dry roast the moong dal in medium flame.
- You will get the nice aroma while you roast the dal. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Grind roasted dal to fine powder.
- Grind sugar to fine powder.
- In a vessel add moong dal powder, powdered sugar, and cardamom powder. Mix it well. Add warm ghee. Mix it well.
- Now our laddu mixture is ready. Grease hands with ghee. Mix well and check by taking handful of mixture in your palms, if you are able to make laddu, do not add more ghee. If you are not able to make a laddu add more ghee. Roll between the palm to give a round shape.
Keep it in an airtight container. Store in room temperature