Sweet Potato Halwa
- Sweet potato 3 no
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Ghee ¼ cup
- Mixed nuts 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- First boil the potatoes for 2 whistles. Let it cool down.
- Peel the skin. Grind it to fine paste.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan. Add 1tbsp ghee and sweet potato paste. Keep stirring for 2 min.
- Then add sugar. mix well. keep stirring.
- Add cardamom powder, saffron and ghee. Keep stirring, continuously add more ghee in intervals to avoid burning. Add mixed nuts. Mix well.
- After 10 min , you will see the halwa become glossy, comes together and it no longer sticks to the bottom. This is the correct stage. Switch off the flame.
NOW THE SWEET POTATO HALWA IS READY TO SERVE.