Wheat flour laddu
Wheat flour 2.5 cups
Sugar 1 cup
Urad dal 1 cup
Ghee ½ cup
Roasted cashew nuts ½ cup
Edible gum ½ cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Heat a heavy bottom pan. Dry roast the urad dal medium flame for 10 min.
- You will get the nice aroma while you roast the dal. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Grind the edible gum to fine powder. Grind the roasted dal to fine powder.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan with ghee. Add urad dal powder. Fry on low flame in 5 min.
- And then add wheat flour. Mix it well. Keep stirring. Roast the wheat flour for 5 min.
- And then add cardamom powder and edible gum powder. Mix it well. Keep roast for 3 min. and then add sugar and roasted cashew nuts. Mix it well. Keep stirring in low flame for 2 min. switch off the flame.
- Now our laddu mixture is ready. Grease hands with ghee. Mix well and check by taking handful of mixture in your palms, if you are able to make laddu, do not add more ghee. If you are not able to make a laddu add more ghee. Roll between the palm to give a round shape.
Keep it in an airtight container. Store in room temperature.