Cheese capsicum quesadilla
Grated paneer ½ cup
Grated cheese 2 tbsp
Capsicum finely chopped ¼ cup
Oil 1 tbsp
Roti dough(chappathi) 1 big lemon size ball
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Roll the dough circle like roti.
- Heat the tawa, place the roti. Cook one side in medium flame. Drizzle oil in that side.
- If roti is cooked well, flip on the other side. Turn the flame low.
- On that side spread the ketchup half side, as shown in the picture. Put chopped capsicum on top of it. Put some shredded cheese also.
- Carefully fold the roti( shown in the picture)
- Cut in to half pieces.
Serve it with tomato ketchup.
Kids will like it. This is good for evening snack also.