Paneer capsicum quesadilla
Grated paneer ½ cup
Grated cheese 2 tbsp
Capsicum finely chopped ½ cup
Methi leaves 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Chilli powder ½ tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Roti dough(chappathi) 1 big lemon size ball
Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Heat a pan with oil. When oil heats add chopped capsicum.
- Saute one min and then add grated paneer, chili powder, garam masala, methi leaves and salt.
- Saute just 1 min. switch off the flame. Don’t cook the paneer too much. Otherwise the paneer will get rubbery.
- Roll the dough circle like roti.
- Heat the tawa, place the roti. Cook one side in medium flame. Drizzle oil in that side.
- If roti is cooked well, flip on the other side. Cook the roti in low flame.
- On that side spread the ketchup half side, as shown in the picture. Put the paneer masala on top of it. Put some shredded cheese also.
- Carefully fold the roti( shown in the picture)
- Cut in to half pieces.
Serve it with tomato ketchup