Raw banana kola
Raw banana 1 no
Roasted gram flour 2 tbsp
Garam masala ½ tsp
Chili powder ½ tsp
Grated ginger 1 tsp
Finely chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Finely chopped onion 1 no
Oil for deep fry
- Pressure cook the whole raw banana for one whistle.
- After pressure release, cool down to room temperature.
- Mashed the banana well without any lumps. And then add all the powders, chopped onion, coriander leaves, ginger and salt. Mix it well.
- Make a small lemon size ball.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep fry.
- Carefully put the kola in the oil. Fry till the kola turns golden brown and crisp.
- Drain them on paper towel.
Serve it with ketchup or sauce.