Quick dosa sambar
Toor dal 1 cup
Green chilli 3 no
Tomato 2 big size
Small onion 5 no
Sambar powder 1.5 tsp
Gram flour 1 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Curry leaves 1 strand
Oil 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped the small onions and tomatoes.
- In a pressure cooker add washed toor dal, onion, tomatoes, green chilies, sambar powder and 2 cups of water.
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure release naturally, open the lid.
- Mash the dal, add 1 cup of water (enough water) and salt.
- In a small bowl add gram flour and ½ cup water. mix it well without lumps.
- Add this mixture to the sambar.
- Once the raw the smell goes garnish with coriander leaves.
- Heat a pan with oil,add fennel seeds. Once the seeds popped add curry leaves. switch off the flame.
- Add this seasoning to the sambar.
Serve it with Dosa and Idli