Galic tomato chutney
Garlic 10 to 12 no
Red chilies 5 or 6
Tomatoes 3 medium size
Oil 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Mustard seeds ½ tsp
Curry leaves 1 strand
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil.
- Add garlic and red chili. Fry till the garlic turns slightly brown.
- Take this out. let it cooldown.
- In the same pan add tomatoes. cook the tomatoes well.
- When the tomatoes are mushy. switch off the flame. cool down to room temperature.
- After cooling down first grind the garlic and red chili coarsely and then add tomatoes.
- Grind to smooth paste consistency without adding water.
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp oil. Add mustard seeds once mustard seeds popped add curry leaves.switch off the flame. Add the seasoning to the chutney.
Serve it with Idli or Dosa